Friday, January 08, 2010

50 CANDLES

I started this painting last year for someones 50th birthday and put it a side and didn't finish it.

Today I saw it in the someday pile and took it out and finished it. I wonder how many artist are like myself : with a pile half finished ideas.

What usually happens is; I start something, then OMG this great idea hits me and I have to.. I must start it right that minute before the idea is gone. Ideas for me are like fairy wings very quick to disappears into the air. When I finally finish with that idea yet another idea is there and I never get back to the first painting I started. It is kinda of like going upstairs to get something doing 10 things going back down stairs and realizing that you never got what you went upstairs for in the first place. It happens at least once a month.

But I do get back to them and even finish them sometimes.

50 Candles
50 Candles, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
50 CANDLES
Original oil painting 10x8 on stretched gallery wrapped canvas,

DELILAH SMITH MICHIGAN USA


Media: oil
Size: 8 in X 10 in (20.3 cm X 25.4 cm)
Price: $150 USD


Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $150 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Thank You
Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: