Friday, January 08, 2010

Florida Citus

When I think of Florida I think of Citrus. The first thing I do when I get to the studio in Florida is go to the orchard and buy grapefruit and orange juice and I must have lemons for the shrimp I eat daily when I can get them them fresh at the pier.

Florida Fresh, citrus,orange and lemons
Florida Fresh, citrus,orange and lemons, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Florida Fresh
F07-316
This is an oil painting on gallery wrapped stretched canvas with painted side.It may be hung as is or framed if you like.

Media: oil
Size: 12 in X 6 in (30.5 cm X 15.2 cm)

How to Purchase:
click here to bid on this painting

Or, send me an email



"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Thank You
Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com


No comments: