Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Old Spike Fish Art


My flowers are blooming like crazy right now and I have tons of yard work to keep me busy. I am painting the studio right now so when I am not pulling weeds and hauling mulch . I m clean paint brushes and not the fun kind. I had to stop all the work and move my large easel back into the center of the room to do this painting. It was small enough I could have used a table top easel but I like my big Studio easel.




Old Spike, Fish Art
Old Spike, Fish Art, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:
Old Spike
6x6 oil painting on stretched gallery wrapped canvas
Media: oil painting
Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $100 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2012 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah
Pin It

No comments: