Friday, May 11, 2012

Delightful Dragonfly Art

Delightful Dragonflies
Delightful Dragonflies, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: I started this painting for my Mom for a Mothers Day gift because she likes Dragonflies. When I look at it today I thought yes that is Mom and me in the lower right. Then it hit me; I should paint a large Dragonfly and three small ones for all of us kids. So I did. I will post a picture of it tomorrow. Now this one is for sale. Mom gets the the other one which as I pat myself on the back turn out darn nice.
Delightful Dragonflies
6x9
watercolor
Media: watercolor
Size: 9 in X 6 in (22.9 cm X 15.2 cm)
How to Purchase:
"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2012 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah
Pin It

No comments: