Monday, September 12, 2011

Crow Call, daily painting


Delilah Smith
Crow Call
About This Painting: The challenge on Daily Painters International was to do a painting using only black and white with one other color. I chose blue and because we are getting into that season of things that go bump in the night I thought a few calling crows would be fun.


See this painting and others that I have done this year at ArtPrize 2011.
Crow Call
5x7 oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel ready to be framed

Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $100 USD
How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email
"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
All images are © 2004-2011 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah

No comments: