Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Art

Here are a few paintings from Halloween's past.







Ravens and Crows are always good Halloween subjects.






What would Halloween be with out Treats.













Pumpkins and Squash always make me think of Halloween.








You always need a few black cats.



Fall colors take my breath away. There are always those few last flowers of Fall.

And one spooky old guy hanging around.

Trick or Treat give me something good to eat or please just take a minute to take the survey on the right on what kind of fall art you like best. If the type you like is not on the survey please post it in the comment section below.Have some fun this Halloween, I know I will.

"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,
Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

2 comments:

Mason Art Gallery said...

Wow! I love Halloween Art and how beautifully you have painted. And this color combination is just awesome.

Have you ever tried Australian Aboriginal Art?

Delilah said...

Thank You,Australian Aboriginal Art I have not yet given it a try. Not that might be fun.