Saturday, October 02, 2010

Cow No.2

A while ago I had painted a small cow painting and I had a collector request that I do a large one in a similar way for her. We sent emails back and forth to work out all the details. She wanted something large 30x40 for over her fireplace. I ask if she want the it horizontal 30x40 or vertical 40x30. She had request it be a 40x30 so I started on it a few days later she contacted me with her error that she really wanted a painting 40x30. Not a problem I had other canvas that size on hand and I did the painting and shipped it off.



So this painting which I had started and never finished has sat in the corner of the studio all this time. Those big cow eye just staring at me begging me to finish. Large paints are a ton of time and work not to mention the studio space they take up but it was started I got the brushes out and work all week and yahoo buckaroo it is completed.

Cow No.2
Cow No.2, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Cow No. 2
oil painting on stretched canvas
40x30

Media: oil painitng
Size: 30 in X 40 in (76.2 cm X 101.6 cm)
Price: $3000 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $3000 USD plus $50 USD s/h
Or, send me an email





"post your opinion in the comments"or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: