Thursday, March 25, 2010

Calf, farm animal painting

Growing up on a farm, feeding the new baby calf's was one of my morning before school chores.

So before school each morning I would get up extra early and head out to the barn in the dark to feed the new calf's. They would be waiting for me hungry. I would dip my fingers in the warm milk and put it on their tongues to give them a taste.

They would push you down to get to their breakfast if you were not careful and holding their warm milk bucket firmly you might get a warm milk before school bath.

Calf, farm animal painting
Calf, farm animal painting, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Calf
original oil painting on canvas 6x4

Media: oil painting
Size: 4 in X 6 in (10.2 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $25 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $25 USD plus $5 USD s/h
Or, send me an email



"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Thank You
Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: