Monday, May 12, 2008

North Virginia Vineyard- SOLD

North Virginia Vineyard
North Virginia Vineyard, painting by Delilah Smith

I am celebrating to night with a little wine, well almost wine in this painting. This is a painting of a vineyard in the north of Virginia.

When I travel I always try to vi site the local vineyards and sample some of the wine that is available. Flying makes taking wine home difficult but not un doable and now most vineyards are able to ship to other states. I have always felt it is crazy to import wine from other countries and not be able to buy wine from the next state. Tonight I toast the great wine we have here in the US and the wonderful Alyson Stanfield's Artist Breakthrough program.


About This Painting:
North Virginia Vineyard
6x8 on canvas mounted on RayMar panel

Media: oil
Size: 8 in X 6 in (20.3 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $100 USD

SOLD

No comments: