Sunday, May 25, 2008

Dandelions in the Woods

Dandelions in the Woods
Dandelions in the Woods, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:

I went into the woods behind my house yesterday and painted these sweet little dandelions. It was a chilly day and I had dressed warm, two coats for the early morning painting. The trees in the woods blocked the wind and the sunny little spot I found to paint in were very warm and protected, a cozy little hideaway. I had only painted a few minutes when I had to take off my coat. The woods were in bloom with wild flowers but the dandelions caught my eye so I painted them.


Dandelions in the Woods
8x10 oil on hardwood

Media: oil
Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:click here to bid on this painting
send me an email

No comments: