Friday, January 19, 2018

Flock of Flamingos





Flock of Flamingos
Flock of Flamingos, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: I had a lot of fun working on this one. I think I would like to do a larger one with more color and texture in the Flamingos. I meant to order some larger canvas when I put in my monthly supply order but I forgot. I keep a list during the month of what I am running low on and place only one order a month. 

I cleaned and painted the studio this week moving things from one side of the room to other while I painted the floor. In the moving of materials my buy list was misplace. It will now go in my spiral idea book where it will be easy to find.,,,,,,I think---LOL
Flock of Flamingos
8x10
oil painting
Media: oil painting
Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)
How to Purchase:




"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Art by Delilah, with a Passion for PaintingAll Images © 2006-2017

No comments: