Thursday, May 25, 2017

Yellow Cat Green Eyes oil painting






Yellow Cat with Green Eyes
Yellow Cat with Green Eyes, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: I'm a cat lover. Now dogs are wonderful but you don't have to walk your cat. I can always tell when one of mine,I have two, has been snooping in the studio there will be wonderful colorful feet prints all over. Then we have to give kitty a foot bath. Now I always know the guilty party but they still get a kitty treat because cats are like artist free spirits.

Yellow Cat with Green Eyes
10x10x1.5
oil painting
Media: oil painting
Size: 10 in X 10 in (25.4 cm X 25.4 cm)
Price: $200 USD
How to Purchase:

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Art by Delilah, with a Passion for PaintingAll Images © 2006-2017

No comments: