Thursday, January 28, 2016

Beach People

One of the ways I’ve simplified my own way of painting is to cut down on the number of brushes I use. Just a few brushes has really made painting more interesting for me. This improves my outcome by: having a less cluttered work space no more wasting time looking for which brush I had just used for an area in a painting increasing the loose quality of my work and spending less time cleaning brushes

Beach People No 3
Beach People No 3, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:
Beach People No.3
oil painting on canvas panel
Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
How to Purchase:
div dir="ltr" style="text-align: left;" trbidi="on"> "post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Art by Delilah, with a Passion for PaintingAll Images © 2006-2016

No comments: