Sunday, January 04, 2015

Apples No.3


Apples No.3
Apples No.3, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:

I am one of those painters who sticks to one palette maybe adding a new color for something special. There is a lot to be said about the advantages of a limited palette , you don't have to hunt and peck you know whats there and how to mix the colors to get the results you like.

Today I had a little green mix left over from another painting I did and when I add the the ultramarine blue and purple to it i got this wonderful gray which I used in today's painting. 

Apples No. 3
8x10 oil painting on a canvas panel
Media: oil painting
Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $100 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $12 USD s/h

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Art by Delilah, with a Passion for PaintingAll Images © 2006-2014

No comments: