Saturday, December 13, 2014

Beware of Gator's Daily oil painitng


I finally got up and went out Plein air painting yesterday. The studio is unpacked and somewhat organized so I felt it was time to get out in the fresh air and paint. 

I meant with the Tampa Plein Air painters ,only one show up Kathy Fox who was working in Pastels. I picked my spot,


Set up my French Easel and got ready to paint, when I noticed the sign" Beware of Alligators" . I looked around and saw none so I started my painting. 


Paint laid out, brushes ready, and a toned canvas.

Alright I am ready to start my painting. Oh wait lets check for gators on more time.
None in sight , lets paint.

Beware of Gators
Beware of Gators, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:
Beware of Gators
8x10 inch
oil painting on canvas panel
Media: oil painting
Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)
How to Purchase:

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Art by Delilah, with a Passion for PaintingAll Images © 2006-2014

No comments: