Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Yellow Flowers in a Vase painted in oils


Yellow Flowers by Delilah
Yellow Flowers by Delilah, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: I had a collector Contact me about a small floral painting that I had done and asked if I had something larger like it. I didn't so I was inspired to paint another one larger. When I started to paint the inspiration was the smaller work but this one took in a life of it's own and really is nothing like the smaller one. I will try again in a few days. I really like the feel of this painting. It has lots of texture in it.
The smaller painting that I used to developer this idea is at the bottom of the page.

Yellow Flowers
12x16x3/4
oil painting on stretched gallery wrapped canvas
Media: oil painting
Size: 16 in X 12 in (40.6 cm X 30.5 cm)
How to Purchase:

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Art by Delilah, with a Passion for PaintingAll Images © 2006-2013

No comments: