Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Still Life With Sunflowers painitng Demo

I started with a toned canvas and sketched in the subject with oil paints.

I begin by putting in the base colors of the back ground. I then start with the sunflowers.
After I have the dark centers in the sunflowers I add the dark values of the sunflower petals.


Next I put in the green leaves starting wit the darkest values first. I begin developing the bowl in the foreground and and adding the foreground color. I have put in a slight purplish color to contrast the centers of the sunflowers.
Still Life with Sunflowers
Still Life with Sunflowers, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:
Still Life With Sunflowers
14x11x1/3
oil painting on stretched canvas
Media: oil painitng
Size: 11 in X 14 in (27.9 cm X 35.6 cm)
Price: $300 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $300 USD plus $10 USD s/h

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Art by Delilah, with a Passion for PaintingAll Images © 2006-2013

No comments: