Friday, January 04, 2013

Coke


Coke
Coke, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:

I have had a few artist and others ask about the use of images, photos and artwork.
"Copyrighted artwork is protected under United States and International Copyright laws. The artist's rights to his or her own work are called intellectual property rights. These rights can be sold or rented just as the painting itself can be. Sale of a piece of art does not transfer the intellectual property rights unless specified in the sale contract.

I am posting this information because I have recently found that people have been using my images to promote themselves and their products, with out my knowledge.

I thank you for your interest in my artwork but all images are copyrighted and can not be used unless I give you or your organization limited use of an image.


Coke
5x7 oil painting on canvas on panel
Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $100 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Art by Delilah, with a Passion for Painting

No comments: