Saturday, December 01, 2012

Bay of Blue Sailboaats-SOLD




Art by Delilah


Bay of Blue No. 2, sailboat painting
Bay of Blue No. 2, sailboat painting, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: Sail away into your dreams with this seascape painting done in oils with a pallet knife so there is lots of texture. I have given the painting a warm glow with pink in the sky and water.

Bay of Blue No.2
Sail Boat Painting
8x10x1 oil painting on stretched gallery wrapped canvas.
Media: oil painting
Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $200 USD
How to Purchase:

Thank you for viewing my artwork to see more of my painting stop in at my web site www.delilah-smith.com
"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Art by Delilah, with a Passion for Painting

No comments: