Monday, October 29, 2012

Cow No.2


Cow No. 2
Cow No. 2, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: I painted this Cow in the pasture painting late last night. I tend to paint late at night and early in the morning. I thought about putting some grass in the cows mouth but haven't done it yet. That bring me to the question when do you know when your painting is done?Just start asking yourself a few questions:
1. Check edges
2. is the brush woek expressive
3. is the paint fresh, dirty, to smooth or thin
4. Have I improved on some of my style weakness form last work
5. Is there enough variety in the color and edges
6. color harmony
7. plane changes

Okay going over my check list I see a few things I could work on. So maybe that cow will get some grass yet.



Cow No.2
5x7
oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel
Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $100 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:

Join Our Email List
Email:  


For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2012 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah
Pin It

No comments: