Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Fish Painting

Delilah Smith
Art by Delilah

Grouper
oil painting
11x14
About This Painting:This painting is much larger than my daily paintings and I have been working on it for several days. I want to start a series of underwater paintings of fish. Right now I am still practicing for a much larger painting that I have in mind.

Today I am plien air painting in Tarpon Springs Fl. I think I will paint near the sponge docks and see if I can get a boat painting.
Grouper
Oil painting on panel 11x14

Media: oil painting
Size: 14 in X 11 in (35.6 cm X 27.9 cm)
Price: $120 USD
How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $120 USD plus $15 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:

Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2011 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah

No comments: