Monday, October 31, 2011

Pig Painting

Delilah Smith
Art by Delilah
No Pig left Behind
5x7



No Pig left Behind, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:Pig Paintings are always fun for me. Growing up on a farm in Michigan I never grow tired of painting animals. When it comes to feeding time at the pig pen I can tell you that no Pig is left out of getting his fill. I titled this one with a little tongue-in-cheek humour.
No Pig Left Behind
5x7
oil on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel
FREE SHIPPING
Media: oil
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Price: $120 USD
How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $120 USD
Or, send me an email



"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:

Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2011 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah

No comments: