Sunday, April 10, 2011

Arizona Chicken

This is one of the DPW challenges. They are great because it forces me out of my comfort zone and to paint different things. I hope it will do the same for all of you. This week it is a picture of a rooster taken in Jerome Arizona. I painted in Jerome a few years ago but I didn't see any roosters then.It is fun to look at the challenge and see the different ways artist paint the subject.Visit the site and look for yourself..

Arizona Chicken
About This Painting:
Arizona Chicken
7x5
oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel ready to frame.

Media: oil painting
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Price: $125 USD
How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $125 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

"post your opinion in the comments" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.comDelilah Smith" Daily Painter"

No comments: