Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hummingbird and Tea Cups with Orange

Hummingbird and teacups with orange
Hummingbird and teacups with orange, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:

Taking everyday object and putting a little twist with them adds interest to my paintings. I like to add Bumble Bees, Hummingbirds, and Dragonflys where you would not expect to see them.
Hummingbird and tea cups with orange
8x6 oil on canvas mounted on hardboard ready to frame.

Media: oil
Size: 6 in X 8 in (15.2 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email





"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Thank You
Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: