Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bird on a Line

Bird on a Line
Bird on a Line, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:

At first I was thinking of painting several cloths pins when I stated this painting. I may go back and do one like that or several it is an idea that I would like to work with a little longer.

When I started to paint this I got to thinking about when I was a kid and my Mom would hang out cloths in the summer and how little birds would come and sit on the cloths line and watch her. It brought a smile to my face and I had to put a little bird in the picture.


Bird on a Line
6x12 (x1 1/2 in depth)
wired and ready to hang with painted sides

Media: oil
Size: 12 in X 6 in (30.5 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $100 USD


How to Purchase:


Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

No comments: