Friday, March 14, 2008

Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves
Autumn Trees, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Autumn Leaves is an oil painting done on gallery wrapped stretched canvas 24x20x1 1/2. The back is wired and the sides are painted it can be hung as is or framed if you like.

It's almost spring here in Michigan and I will start Plien Air painting in a few days. I like to paint the little buds of fresh green as they start to make a haze at the top of the trees. If you enjoy the colors of fall this is the painting for you. It will be a while before I paint fall trees again. I see warm beaches in my future.

Media: oil
Size: 20 in X 24 in (50.8 cm X 61 cm)
Price: $400 USD

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $400 USD plus $20 USD s/h
Or, send me an email
>

1 comment:

Delilah said...

Do not click on the above post it may contain a virus