Sunday, February 03, 2008

Apples,Bananas, and Lace

Apples,Bananas,and Lace
Apples,Bananas,and Lace, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:

Apples,Bananas and Lace oil painting by Michigan artist Delilah. Maybe its time to join the fresh fruit of the month club. Do you have a favorit fruit you would like me to paint and post here? Please send me an email and I will do a special painting just for you, no need to buy just look. I am just looking for new ideas, shall we say fresh ideas. Send me an email:send me an email
10x10x 1 1/2 oil on gallery wrapped stretched canvas with painted sides. The back is wired and it is ready to hang.

Media: oil
Size: 10 in X 10 in (25.4 cm X 25.4 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $8 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

2 comments:

PaintingEachDay said...

Hi Delilah -

I bought your 'Red Pepper' paintng from May of 2007. It's in my kitchen and I just love it!! Also, it's good to be in your company on:

www.betterbaking.com

Isn't that site wonderful !!!!

Best wishes to you - and keep up the good work!!

Ann

Delilah said...

Thank you. I love the DP group so much fun