Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Years Cupcake SOLD

New Years Cupcake
New Years Cupcake, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:


Happy New Year:


Creativeity can be nurtured and developed. I find ideas around every corner and deliberity make choices about their possibilities. All anyone has to do is look around and really see.


Each New Year we toast the happy moments of the past year and I have had many. Most of us will ring in the new year to the tune of


So tonight I will raise a glass and reflecton my blessings,my accomplichments of 2007 and my hopes for 2008.
Happy New Years from the daily painters. A new years cupcake.12x6 in oil on gallery wrapped cavas.


CHORUS: For auld lang syne, my dear, for auld lang syne, we'll take a cup o' kindness yet, for auld lang syne.And surely you'll buy your pint cup !And surely I'll buy mine !And we'll take a cup o' kindness yet,for auld lang syne.

CHORUS: We two have run about the slopes,and picked the daisies fine ;But we've wandered many a weary foot,since auld lang syne.

CHORUS:We two have paddled in the stream,from morning sun till dine? ;But seas between us broad have roaredsince auld lang syne.

CHORUS: And there's a hand my trusty friend !And give us a hand o' thine !And we'll take a right good-will draught,for auld lang syne. CHORUS ---------m

media: oil
Size: 6 in X 12 in (15.2 cm X 30.5 cm)
Price: $100 USD


No comments: